Let's have a review of the rather lengthy video/presentation and at the statements/claims made:
- A guy named Matthew feels compelled to read the video presentation to you,
which to me indicates that the target audience are either the hearing impaired
- "It is 100 % free"
- You are offered to get the power to "instantly launch an endless stream of free
traffic and commissions",
- This power will "funnel massive amounts of targeted traffic to any website or
affiliate link you like without ever paying a dime",
- Matthew will "reveal exactly how you can go out and get millions of dollars in
traffic for free...",
- Unsubstantiated ClickBank and other income statements are shown time and again,
- Nobody has to buy anything for Matthew to get paid,
- This incredibly powerful strategy "boils down to you getting unlimited traffic and
commissions for free",
- Then comes the usual "rags-to-riches" story,
- Matthew has a "proven 3 Step System that NEVER fails to deliver an endless
supply of high quality free traffic for free",
- Anyone can do this,
- Matthew let's you know that his system is a "genuine set-and-forget free money
- You can potentially make 10 million $ a year,
- "There's NO secret or hidden costs..."
- Matthew personally does give you an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee.
As I mentioned, the video is way too long and repetitive. Let's have a look at the facts and try to reconcile just some with the (various) disclaimers:
1. It obviously is not free and comes with numerous up- and downsells,
2. Matthew never reveals exactly how you can go out and get millions of dollars,
3. Given the fact that there are up- and downsells there obviously are hidden costs,
4. We don't know if Matthew is "real" or if he is an actor used,
5. Disclaimer: "As this is a new system, there are no typical results. This product does not guarantee
income or success, and examples of the product owner's and other person's results do not represent
an indication of future success or earnings". Try to correlate that to the claims made?
6. Disclaimer: "You recognize any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital". That can only
lead you to the conclusion that Matthew's money-back guarantee is worthless!
I would think that at this point we can conclude that more likely than not, you are not going to get what you think you will get, except scammed out of $ 39.-
In order to avoid becoming a Victim of Scam, please refer to www.internetadvisor.weebly.com and www.scamhunter.weebly.com. If you have any particular program/scheme you want me to research, please contact me.
Or, if you really want to find buyers and make a nice commission, especially those that do their everyday shopping online, then go and have a look at my review of ASN and truly cover a global consumer market that is the largest in every aspect and it is truly free! You will never pay a single cent! Check it out and see how you can get free give-aways, or how ASN can help those with financial difficulties! Just click <here>